Saturday, November 3, 2012

I can't give up because my cat keeps pushing- or his case pulling. He opened a door from the inside. It was not easy, but he did it. I can't give up because sometimes, some things will never be easy, but we will always have a better concept of it.

Did some phone banking for Obama today. It is impressive how some people will be voting for Romney because they need change. Some people will not disclose why they would like to vote for Romney. They just do it because they hate Obama. That's not right. You shouldn't vote against someone. You should know why you support someone. I would not vote for a sex offender because at least he's not a murder.  Okay that's a little too extreme, but if that was they case, I would not vote at all or look to see if I can vote for another party.


No comments:

Post a Comment